Thanks for your support
The faculty and students of The Studio School would like to thank the following donors for their generous donations to help us keep our doors open and weather this difficult time. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!
Blacksburg Regional Art Association
Susan M. Egbert
Martha Ann Garrison
Anne Marshall Gillespie
Cheryl F. Hawkins
Martha T. Lalka
Michael Anne Lynn
Beverly D. White
Marie Elaine Wilson
Thank you for your support
THE STUDIO SCHOOL REOPENING POLICY
The Studio School is reopened in June, 2020 for classes offered in the summer schedule. In order to maintain a safe environment for our faculty and students we do the following:
- Keep tables six feet apart
- Only 8 foot tables are in place
- Maximum of 10 students in front room
- 8 students in back room
- Cleaning of tables, doorknobs, faucets, etc. before classes start
- Table mats will not be used; bring a white trash bag or plastic to cover your space. Take it home to throw away.
- Wear masks and gloves
- There is a clorox solution in spray bottles to use on tables. Instructors will wipe down tables and chairs after each class.
- General classroom cleaning of surfaces will take place on a regular basis.
- Extra bleach and paper towels are in the cabinet in the front room.
We look forward to resuming classes. We will monitor the pandemic continually, in case of needed policy changes.
The Studio School Faculty
We are taking every precaution to keep our students and instructors safe and will continue to monitor safety regulations. We ask that ALL students and instructors wear a mask in class and that each student bring a disposable trash bag to use in place of our cloth table mats. We will provide hand sanitizer, and gloves for those who would like to use them. Tables will be spread out for safe distancing. If it is necessary for a class to be postponed or canceled, your instructor will contact you regarding refunds or credits.